Beginning of the journey to going out to touch the Alley Oop. Our criteria this morning is to touch the red ball (held horizontally, as it will be when in the rocking holder). All this week, we will work on Level 2 Target, touching a variety of objects. I will also work Target: Level 1: BMO - taking a few steps to touch the objects.
NOTE: Ha! The joke's on me. I should have TRIED having Landry take a few steps to touch my hand before assuming that we didn't already do it. When Dale arrived to pick Landry up, he showed me that he already has Landry doing that. Dale uses Target and Zen (Level 1) to get Landry's attention before working on other things.
NOTE: Ha! The joke's on me. I should have TRIED having Landry take a few steps to touch my hand before assuming that we didn't already do it. When Dale arrived to pick Landry up, he showed me that he already has Landry doing that. Dale uses Target and Zen (Level 1) to get Landry's attention before working on other things.
Week Five
13 weeks old
No comments:
Post a Comment