Oh Dale ... It's been a long time since I've seen a smile that big on your face ... and ... looks like he knows exactly who his new Dad is. What a great little guy ... anxious to watch the two of you as you grow together!
I so enjoyed being included on such a special event. As they say, a joy shared is doubled! I think in your case it is quadrupled! So many people are excited for you and Landry. He is certainly precious but what is truly more precious still is all the moments ahead of you as you grow as a team. I am so very happy for you!
Thanks so much for flipping this. It felt like I was there. What a beautiful GOOD boy!
ReplyDeleteAnd your life together begins...
Oh Dale ... It's been a long time since I've seen a smile that big on your face ... and ... looks like he knows exactly who his new Dad is. What a great little guy ... anxious to watch the two of you as you grow together!
ReplyDeleteI so enjoyed being included on such a special event. As they say, a joy shared is doubled! I think in your case it is quadrupled! So many people are excited for you and Landry. He is certainly precious but what is truly more precious still is all the moments ahead of you as you grow as a team. I am so very happy for you!
ReplyDelete